According to an online market research analyst the Global Healthcare Payer Services Market is projected to hit US$32.94 billion by 2025, an estimated 11.9% compounded annual growth rate over seven years from 2018 to 2025. In 2016, it was valued at US$11.97 billion. Payer services in healthcare include a vast range of services which are for the ease and benefits of payers such as treatment management, estimates costs, payment gateways, and value based healthcare policies and insurances. MarketInsightsReports said these services have increased their web in market due to increased breaches and frauds. MarketInsightsReports, an online market research reports library of over 500,000 in-depth studies of over 5,000 micro markets, offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, and advanced materials, among others.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information