Teleperformance, a leading provider of outsourced customer relation management (CRM) and contact center services, has completed its US$1 billion acquisition from Blackstone of business process solutions company Intelenet. The French outsourcing firm said the transaction has been approved by the regulatory authorities. Teleperformance said the deal is aimed at strengthening its value-added specialized services business. Intelenet, which was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Mumbai, posted US$449 million in revenues for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018. Teleperformance expects 10% growth in its 2019 financial year. Intelenet’s operations, including human resources and administration services primarily in the banking, financial and insurance services sectors, will help Teleperformance reach its 2018 to 2022 targets. Teleperformance has targeted revenue of EUR6 billion (US$7 billion) by 2022. Teleperformance, which reported consolidated revenue of about US$4.7 billion, has 350 contact centers in 76 countries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information