Nordic Chamber of Commerce Philippines (NordCham) President Bo Lundqvist said there is serious interest from Nordic businessmen in doing business with the Philippines in areas such as outsourcing services and manufacturing. The interest of Nordic investors in the Philippines has been propelled with the reopening of the embassies of Denmark and Sweden in the country. Lundqvist said some Nordic businesses have a skeptical perspective on doing business in the Philippines, but are also usually positively surprised of what they see when they actually come to the country. NordCham started with just 18 founding members and has now grown to become an organization of 120 members.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information