The global middleoffice business process outsourcing (BPO) services market is forecast to surpass USD400bn by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10% from 2017. According to a report released by Persistence Market Research, the growth of the market will be driven by robust expansion of data, demand from internal as well as external stakeholders, increased profit pressures, and compliance requirements. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan will continue to be the fastest expanding market for middleoffice BPO services. Revenues from this market sector are estimated to exceed USD60bn by 2022 year end.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information