Department of Information and Communication Technology (DICT) Secretary Rodolfo Salalima has assured the industry stakeholders that President Rodrigo Duterte will protect the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) sector and his agency will ensure that policies will be in place to sustain the industry’s growth. He added that the sector will be protected by his office and by the President, assuring that all contracts will be respected and will continue until their full implementation. President Duterte, he stressed is very committed to the BPO sector.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information