Global IT giant Microsoft has announced the appointment of industry veteran Andrea Della Mattea as its new vice president for Asia Pacific. Della Mattea, who joins Microsoft from Insight Enterprises, will be in charge of regional operations and lead Microsoft’s business across the region, including 2,000 employees and more than 11,000 Microsoft certified partners. Della Mattea will be responsible for all of the IT company’s product, service, and support offerings across the region, which includes Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam. She will report to Microsoft Asia president Ralph Haupter.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information