Makati City, the central business capital of the Philippines, continues to be the preferred address for multinational corporations and prestigious local companies, according to online property listing firm Lamudi Philippines, despite being the most expensive city in the country. According to Lamudi, aside from being known as the country’s central business district for the longest time, Makati remains attractive to investors, as it hosts retail centers, lifestyle places, schools, hospitals, places of worship, and residential communities. Makati is also home to 24 BPO and IT firms that are also considered as major drivers of the city’s growth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information