To further tap opportunities in the IT-BPM industry, the Provincial Government of Guimaras is embarking on various undertakings that will lead to the creation of a Guimaras ICT Council. Recently, Guimaras held its capability development workshop as a first step towards becoming ICT ready. The ICT Council will eventually be the core group to spearhead the province’s possible strategies to become one of the emerging sites for information technology. The Philippine ICT Councils are engines for real inclusive growth, which can bring jobs for the countryside. The creation of the Guimaras ICT Council, duly supported by the provincial officials and employees, may spur the local economy, transform the employment landscape and decrease unemployment rate.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information