American business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Harte Hanks will join government agencies and private firms in cleaning up the Walled City, Intramuros, on 8 December. The clean-up activity, organized by the Intramuros Administration, is part of efforts to preserve the historic Walled City. Employees of Harte Hanks will join personnel of the Bureau of Immigration, Bureau of the Treasury, National Press Club, Philippine Chamber of Commerce Foundation and Bank of the Philippine Islands. This is the second in a series of clean-up activities to foster the “bayanihan spirit” in working for a common goal, which is to preserve Intramuros. The clean-up drive is supported by Barangays 656 and 654, the Intramuros vendors association, and the Department of Public Works and Highways.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information