Global IT outsourcing services provider HCL Technologies has recently announced the appointment of C Vijayakumar as its new President and CEO. In a statement posted on its website, HCL said C Vijayakumar’s appointment reflects the maturity of HCL succession planning and practice of nurturing leadership in the technology industry. The company said C Vijayakumar will continue to be based in the USA, closer to HCL’s clients and key technology partners further strengthening execution of the company’s strategy. He will be tasked to further accelerate execution of HCL’s Mode 1-2-3 strategy to grow the experience-based and business-outcome-oriented next generation services. C Vijayakumar takes over from Anant Gupta, who HCL said has left to pursue personal interests.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information