HCL Technologies, a multinational IT services and outsourcing firm headquartered in India, has named C Vijaykumar as its new Chief Operating Officer (COO). HCL Technologies, which operates a business process outsourcing (BPO) center in the Philippines, said the appointment is part of efforts to accelerate its outsourcing business. Vijaykumar is currently the president of Global Infrastructure Services businesses. He currently handles HCL’s USD2.2bn business and around 30,000 employees. The appointment of Vijaykumar comes at a time when HCL Tech is set to report its Q1 numbers in August.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information