MediaMiser, a subsidiary of global digital services and solutions firm Innodata, has acquired Agility from PR Newswire. Agility enables communications professionals to monitor, target, engage, distribute and measure media in a single interface. MediaMiser is a provider of media monitoring and analysis software and managed services, and has been acquired by Agility to foster growth in North America and Europe. The acquisition brings to MediaMiser more than 1,500 Agility customers and approximately 50 employees in the US and the UK. Agility had approximately USD5m in revenues in 2015. Innodata comprises a team of 5,000 diverse employees in 8 countries, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information