The Philippines and Sri Lanka have agreed an MOU aimed at establishing further cooperation and enhancing relations between the two countries, and formally signed in Manila by Philippine Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert del Rosario and Sri Lanka’s Ambassador to the Philippines Aruni Ranaraja. The MOU identifies the areas where Sri Lanka and the Philippines can strengthen cooperation and these include IT/BPO, trade and investment, human resources, development, tourism and higher education among others. Ambassador Ranaraja reaffirmed her country’s desire to elevate the relationship to greater heights while Sec. Del Rosario said there are greater opportunities for growth in the Philippine relations with Sri Lanka.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information