Chinese technology giant Huawei has signed a three-year deal with Bulacan State University (BSU) to further improve the university’s information and communications technology and engineering offerings. The agreement was sealed by BSU president Dr. Cecilia Navasero-Gascon and Huawei Service Manager Allen Li. BSU now joins Huawei ICT Academy, a partnership between Huawei and academies around the world. Through this partnership, the academy delivers Huawei ICT technologies training, encourages students to get Huawei certification, and develops people with practical skills for the ICT industry and the community. The academy first opened in the country in 2018 with founding members University of Southeastern Philippines, Mindanao State University, and the De La Salle University Science Campus. At BSU, faculty members will undergo an intense five-day training program where they need to pass the qualifying exam to become Huawei-certified instructors.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information