Job training provider BagoSphere announced that it is offering up to 300 scholarship opportunities to Ilonggos (Hiligaynon people) who want to have call center training. The company said it will subsidize the tuition fees of those who will be accepted to BagoSphere’s Customer Service and Communication (CSC) Training Program, a one-month course that prepares students for a call center industry career. BagoSphere scholars will receive access to an online learning system, call simulations, mock interviews, and placement simulations, the company added. The firm collaborates with its BPO employer partners, including Transcom, Teleperformance, and Panasiatic, to design a curriculum that is relevant in the BPO industry. The company, launched in 2013, will award 25 scholarships per month in April and May, and 50 scholarships per month from June to December. Experts and analysts said the country’s outsourcing industry is poised to grow further, but that workers in the industry need to improve their skills to remain relevant.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information