American business process outsourcing (BPO) firm IBEX Global is looking to further expand in the Philippines, despite industry concern on a possible exit of some US-based firms. In an interview with the Business Mirror, IBEX Global country general manager Eric Kaufman said IBEX is expanding its business in the Philippines by becoming a company that embraces a person-to-person relationship with its employees. The Philippines currently accounts for close to half of IBEX Global’s total workforce. IBEX, which has three offices in Metro Manila and one in Davao, is now looking at aggressively expanding over the next 12 months in several places in the country, including Cagayan de Oro, Naga, Bacolod, Iloilo, Cebu and Clark, and putting up another office in Davao.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information