The IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) announced plans to conduct midyear reviews of the IT and BPO sector of the country to assess the performance of players. IBPAP president and CEO Rey Untal said the midyear reviews, instead of the usual annual review, also gives the industry the opportunity to “self-correct” if need be. It will assess the performance of players in terms of revenue and company size. He said industry players should not learn about how they did revenue-wise and headcount-wise when the year is already almost over. A more frequent assessment will help to identify whether the BPO sector will be able to reach its targets, Untal added.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information