Naga City is hosting the 2018 National ICT Confederation of the Philippines (NICP) Summit, which is expected to gather hundreds of digital key influencers and stakeholders of ICT development, in November. The summit, according to organizers, will serve as a venue to advance digital research and create an innovative ecosystem and disruptive technologies in the field of ICT. The event, organized in partnership with the Department of Information and Communication Technology and the City government of Naga, seeks to bring together some 800 to 1,000 participants to discuss pressing issues involving the ICT sector. The summit will focus on the theme “A decade of Inclusive Countryside Development: Managing Digital Transformation Driven by Disruptive Technologies”. The summit, which will showcase NICP’s ten years as a champion for ICT Countryside Development, will take place on November 22 to 24.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information