IT services major and outsourcing provider Wipro said it had bagged a multi-year business process services engagement from Denmark-based Falck. The financial details of the deal were not disclosed. As part of the contract, Wipro will help transform Falck’s finance operations through its enterprise operations transformation model, Wipro said in a statement. This engagement will help Falck increase operational efficiency and achieve data and process consistency across its different entities around the globe, it added. Headquartered in Denmark, Falck is a supplier of ambulance services, employee health care, and roadside assistance and is active in 35 countries with over 37,000 employees. Wipro has been present in the Nordic region for more than a decade and works with customers across the healthcare, manufacturing, energy, natural resources, utilities, financial services, telecom and retail industry verticals.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information