The COMPUTEX, an information and communications technology (ICT) trade show in Taipei, Taiwan, has recorded a huge increase in the number of visitors from Southeast Asia nations this year. The event attracted 41,378 visitors from 167 countries; while the majority of visitors came from China, the number of visitors from Southeast Asian nations surged substantially. Visitors from Thailand jumped 30.63% compared to last year, whereas the number of Indonesian visitors increased by 22.52%. The trade show also drew 20.86% more visitors from India and 20.44% more from Vietnam this year. Also, Southeast Asian participants performed well during the COMPUTEX contests.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information