Iloilo City provides a “perfect environment” for business process outsourcing (BPO) firms to locate, according to Kevin Tan, CEO of holding firm Alliance Global Inc. The city’s 30,000 graduates a year, coupled with its good infrastructure, well-planned traffic routes, among other factors, make the city ideally suited for BPOs, Tan said. Tan made the pronouncement during the opening of Festive Walk Mall in Iloilo City, the largest lifestyle mall development of Megaworld outside of Luzon. Festive Walk Mall is located in the 72-hectare township Iloilo Business Park, which includes the seamless integration of Iloilo Convention Center, the Iloilo Museum of Contemporary Art — a first in the Visayas and Mindanao—BPO buildings, hotels, a complex of restaurants and entertainment centers, and residential condominiums.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information