Fairfax-controlled business services provider Quess Corp is acquiring the India, Southeast and West Asia units of jobs portal Monster.com, according to a company statement. Quess Corp will acquire Monster.com India for up to USD7.5 million from Monster Worldwide Inc. It will also acquire Monster.com companies in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia at an enterprise value of USD6.5 million. The acquired business has a presence in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and the Middle East. Subsequent to the sale of this business, Monster Worldwide Corp will now focus on North America and Europe.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information