Quantrics, a subsidiary of Canada’s biggest telco player, has opened a new business process outsourcing (BPO) center in Naga City. The BPO operation has 120 employees as of the opening day, and Naga City Mayor John Bongat said the number of employees will grow over the next 15 months. Quantrics joins other major international BPO companies in setting up and operating in Naga City. The other existing BPO firms are IBM, Concentrix, Stellar and Sutherland. The mayor said Quantrics will employ about an average of 100 people per month or a total of 1,500 new employees in the next 15 months.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information