Quantrics, a subsidiary of Canada’s biggest telco player, has opened a new business process outsourcing (BPO) center in Naga City. The BPO operation has 120 employees as of the opening day, and Naga City Mayor John Bongat said the number of employees will grow over the next 15 months. Quantrics joins other major international BPO companies in setting up and operating in Naga City. The other existing BPO firms are IBM, Concentrix, Stellar and Sutherland. The mayor said Quantrics will employ about an average of 100 people per month or a total of 1,500 new employees in the next 15 months.
Outsource Accelerator is the trusted source of independent information, advisory and expert implementation of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
The #1 outsourcing authority
Outsource Accelerator offers the world’s leading aggregator marketplace for outsourcing. It specifically provides the conduit between Philippines outsourcing suppliers and the businesses – clients – across the globe.
The Outsource Accelerator website has over 5,000 articles, 350+ podcast episodes, and a comprehensive directory with 900+ BPO companies… all designed to make it easier for clients to learn about – and engage with – outsourcing.
About Derek Gallimore
Derek Gallimore has been in business for 20 years, outsourcing for over eight years, and has been living in Manila (the heart of global outsourcing) since 2014. Derek is the founder and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, and is regarded as a leading expert on all things outsourcing.
Outsource Accelerator In The MediaSee all media mentions
- Outsourcing industry “absolutely booming”
- Outsourcing industry recovery could be starting, survey indicates
- Doom or boom faces the IT-BPM industry (part 2)
- Bright future for outsourcing
- The Chinese Antidote to a Covid-battered Philippines
- The Philippine IT BPM Industry: Your Tool for Business Recovery and Continuity
- BPO industry in Philippines seen benefitting as firms abroad cut costs due to pandemic