India-headquartered IT and outsourcing services provider Ramco Systems has bagged a multi-million-dollar deal to enable digital transformation of the logistics and shipping operations of Philippine air freight firm AP Cargo Logistics Network Corp. In a joint statement Thursday, the two companies said Ramco beat local and global vendors to secure the partnership with AP Cargo. Under the agreement, Ramco will roll out its integrated logistics platform bundled with next-gen finance and HR, for the benefit of more than 1,600 employees of AP Cargo, including its 500+ fleet, reducing manual workloads and generating cost savings while automating tedious administrative tasks. This is the second recent win for Ramco among big logistics players in Philippines — one of the Chennai-based company’s core markets. AP Cargo was established in the year 1972 as a simple trading firm, which later on moved into the shipping and logistics industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information