Infosys, a global leader in technology services and consulting, plans to focus more on local hiring in the US and is also looking at setting up development and training centers in the country as part of its efforts to address stricter visa-related issues implemented by the administration of President Donald Trump. Infosys chief operating officer U B Pravin Rao disclosed that the company is closely monitoring the overall situation with respect to the issuance of visa, saying the company for the last two years has focused on increasing its presence in the US by hiring more local workers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information