Infosys has seen yet another senior executive stepping down from the Indian IT firm. This time, it is Sandeep Dadlani, the company’s head of operations in the Americas, who resigned. Dadlani becomes the ninth senior Infosys executive to step down after Vishal Sikka took over as chief operating officer. According to reports, declining revenues from the company’s consumer and retail segments increased pressure on Dadlani. He was responsible for increasing revenue and attracting clients for the company’s new digital platforms and services. Infosys named Karmesh Vaswani and Nitesh Banga as Dadlani’s successors.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information