VXI Philippines launched a new recruitment hub in Quezon City, offering potential employees better applicant experience and easy application flow. In a statement, the business process outsourcing and call center firm said the new recruitment hub, located at the ground floor of Panorama Techno Center building in Quezon City, is designed to entice applicants to work for the company. Executive vice president Jared Morrison expects the new recruitment hub to be the busiest and to see the most action. Morrison stressed that recruitment plays an important part not just in bolstering workforce population but also in promoting VXI’s brand identity.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information