Anirban Dey, global head and chief business officer of the Edge line of products at EdgeVerve, a unit of Infosys, has reportedly resigned last week, sources said. Dey’s resignation marks the fourth senior-level exit in 40 days at Infosys. Dey joined Infosys in March 2015, heading sales, marketing, services, and operations for EdgeVerve products. The unit accounted for USD143.1m or 5.4% of Infosys’s USD2.65bn revenue in Q2. An Infosys spokeswoman said the company does not comment on exits or appointments other than those of Key Management Personnel. In the Philippines, Infosys operates two facilities, one in Muntinlupa City and the other in Taguig City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information