IT consulting and outsourcing firm Infosys sold its minority stake in ANSR Consulting for USD1m. In a statement, the company said it bought a 5% stake in the firm in 2015 for USD1.4m. ANSR offers services for the establishment and operations of global in-house centers and captive units of multinational corporations. According to sources, Accel Partners, which infused USD9m into ANSR in June 2015, bought back the minority stake from Infosys. ANSR has already enabled 31 relationships for GICs, and facilitated hiring of nearly 50,000 employees for these customers. Infosys is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information