Global consulting, technology and outsourcing firm Infosys is set to announce the results for its Q3 ended 31 December. The announcement will take place on 13 January 2017, according to a press statement. During the earnings release, senior management will discuss the company’s performance and answer questions from participants. Following the release of its Q3 results, the leadership team of Infosys will be part of a common television interaction and address questions from the media. Its competitor, Cognizant, earlier said it expects full year revenue growth of just 8.5-9% this year, less than half the growth seen in 2015.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information