Global IT outsourcing and software firm Infosys is paying about USD9.7m to acquire Brilliant Basics Holdings, a London-based digital studio, in an all-cash deal. The acquisition, which includes employee retention, is expected to close in the July-September quarter. Brilliant Basics is a four-year-old management-owned British firm’s customer experience studio known for its design thinking-led approach. In a filing on the Bombay Stock Exchange, Infosys said the acquisition of Brilliant Basics represents its commitment to expand its network of digital studios, which are focused on fulfilling the needs of global clients for digital transformation solutions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information