Integreon Chief Revenue Officer Al McNee has welcomed Brian Houk as its new Executive Vice President and Global Head of Business Development and Marketing. McNee cited that Houk’s presence in the company is expected to boost Integreon’s ongoing global sales expansion. Houk has more than 25 years of business development and marketing experience and has previously worked for major companies like Bloomberg and Thompson Reuters. Integreon is a leading global provider of outsourced legal, document, business and research support. It has global client base from 13 delivery centers across the US, UK, India, China, the Philippines and South Africa.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information