Customer engagement and business process outsourcing (BPO) firm iQor has announced plans to expand its current contact centers in the Philippines and open new sites in Clark and Iloilo this year. The new sites are to meet demand from clients in its growing ecommerce, retail, telecommunications, and revenue recovery verticals. The firm is expecting to continue its steep growth trajectory this year with expansions in seven locations and the recruitment of more than 5,000 customer service representatives. iQor Senior Vice President Rod Hoddinott attributed the firm’s continued growth and ability to provide superior and high-value business BPO services, to thousands of talented employees across the Philippines. Last year, iQor was named Best First-Time Nominated Company and Best Company of the Year Outside National Capital Region at the 12th International ICT Awards, and also recognized for its training, services and technology at the Asia CEO Awards.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information