The Philippines was ranked fifth in the Outsourcing Viability Index (OVI) for Delivery Center Maturity, according to a new market analysis from Information Services Group (ISG), a leading global technology research and advisory firm. India ranked first, followed in descending order by China, Malaysia, Russia, the Philippines, and Ireland. The OVI for Delivery Center Maturity ranks 22 markets on their ability to support outsourcing service delivery. In contrast, Germany, the United States, and the United Kingdom are the top three countries for customer opportunity, according to a proprietary ISG methodology that ranks 28 markets on growth potential. The other top 10 OVI for Opportunity markets in descending order are Japan, Australia, India, Canada, the Netherlands, France and Switzerland. The annual report also noted that digital transformation of information technology systems and business processes is driving enterprise demand for outsourcing services going into 2019.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information