iQor, one of Davao City’s top business process outsourcing (BPO) companies, joined Davaoenos in celebrating the 32nd Kadayawan’s Pamulak sa Kadalanan, an annual floral float parade. iQor’s entry to this year’s Pamulak sa Kadalanan boasted an electric array of vibrant floral set in a picturesque scene of a simple, serene depiction of a traditional Filipino farm life. The company said it took around six weeks to conceptualize and build the float. Jim Down, iQor’s director of operations, said joining the parade allows the BPO firm to display its dedication to be part of the community and share in the pride of Davao.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information