Global business process outsourcing firm iQor was named Top Employer of the Year in the recent Clark Freeport Appreciation Night at the ASEAN Convention Center in Angeles, Pampanga. The event recognizes the contribution of organizations that harness continuous growth, development, and nation-building through employment opportunities within the Clark Freeport Zone. On its website, iQor Philippines, in partnership with CDC, said it has paved the way for hundreds of local job seekers to obtain suitable employment through its BPO Readiness Program. iQor has more than 22,000 employees across the Philippines. iQor Clark is just one of its seven sites in the country, the others are in Bacolod, Dasmariñas, Davao, Iloilo, Santa Rosa in Laguna, and Talisay in Negros Occidental.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information