Global business process management company WNS reported a 46% year-on-year rise in net profit at USD26.3m for the December quarter. Its net revenue was up by 32.4% on year-on-year basis, and 29% on a constant currency basis. The company had a global headcount of 35,657 as of 31 December 2017. It added seven new clients in the quarter, expanded seven existing relationships and renewed nine contracts, the company said in its press release. Keshav Murugesh, WNS’s Chief Executive Officer, said WNS remains well positioned to help clients address challenges by combining deep domain expertise and robust capabilities in the areas of automation, analytics, and end-to-end digital solutions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information