Global business process outsourcing (BPO) services and contact center provider Qualfon continues to hire more employees in Cebu. In a post online, Qualfon Philippines announced its need for more call center agents in Cebu. Qualfon said it is looking for applicants who are at least high school graduate, computer literate, and knowledgeable on Android devices and smart phones. The company offers employee involvement and engagement programs, subsidy and assistance programs, HMO and medical benefits, and other rewards and perks. Qualfon’s Cebu office is located on the ground floor of Skyrise 3 – Qualfon Building, Cebu IT Park.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information