Global customer interaction and product support solutions iQor is employing more than 6,500 people in the Clark region, especially with the opening of its new facility at the SM Clark Mall in Pampanga. The opening of its SM Clark Mall facility consolidates several iQor facilities at the Clark Economic Zone, creating hundreds of seats for new employees. iQor currently wants more than 750 call center agents, supervisors, and managers for its new SM Clark Mall call center. iQor provides services to customers in 18 countries, employing more than 35,000 people. iQor SVP for Operations in the Philippines Saurabh Bhaskar said customer satisfaction scores and performance have enabled its most recent expansion in the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information