A group of business process outsourcing (BPO) workers who are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle are staging a running event dubbed “Aux Run 2016”. The event is named after the auxiliary phone, which is the main tool used by BPO employees in their jobs. The event will take place on June 5 at Sumilon Road in the Cebu Business Park, and will feature 16km, 8km and 3km distances that will pass through some of Cebu City’s BPO centers. Proceeds of the event will be given to Danao City-based foundation Batang Pinalangga, which helps abused, abandoned and neglected children.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information