Megaworld, one of the Philippines’ top property developers, is investing P23bn to beef up its office space inventory in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, to meet the strong demand from the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. Megaworld is launching a new 17-story office tower that would add 32,000 square meters to its current leasable office space in McKinley West, Fort Bonifacio. The 10 West Campus will be the seventh office space development of Megaworld in McKinley West after the construction of six campus-style office towers offering 66,000 square meters of office space. At least 70% of the six towers were pre-leased to mostly information and BPO companies.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information