Omega Healthcare, a rapidly expanding company in the healthcare BPO/KPO space, said it has finalized its acquisition of US-based healthcare analytics firm WhiteSpace Health. Omega said the acquisition enhances the services it provides and gives it a new geographical footprint in India. WhiteSpace Health has a development facility in Hyderabad, India. The deal marks Omega Healthcare’s first acquisition. Omega Healthcare has a presence spread across Bengaluru, Chennai, Trichy and Bhimavaram in India, and Manila and Cebu in the Philippines. With the acquisition, Gopi Natarajan, CEO and Co-founder of Omega Healthcare, said the company can now offer huge technology-based value-add to clients.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information