The Information Technology-Business Process Outsourcing services (IT-BPO) in the Philippines is among the key imports of the country from the US, along with semiconductor devices and computer peripherals, automobile parts, electric machinery, and textiles and garments. The US, being one of the large foreign investors in the Philippines, is the country’s third-largest trading partner. Consul General Russel Brown of the US Embassy in Manila emphasized the long-standing relationship between the US and the Philippines and their pledge to further strengthen bilateral ties. The US and the Philippines have a strong trade and investment relationship, with over USD25bn billion in goods and services traded.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information