Makati City, considered as the financial center of the Philippines, is home to 1,159 business process outsourcing (BPO) firms in the country. It also ranked second in Regus Philippines’s top five cities for start-ups in the country. Regus country manager Lars Wittig said the city is a top choice for some of the top companies in the Philippines and abroad, given its numerous business districts complete with hotels, BPO offices, and condominiums. Makati City has more than 62,000 business enterprises. Major banks, corporations, department stores as well as foreign embassies are based here.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information