A recent report by professional network portal LinkedIn showed that jobs related to the information technology and business process outsourcing (IT-BPO) industry are among the most in demand in the Philippines. In a statement, LinkedIn said its findings reflect the country’s growing demand of skilled talent and fastest growing sectors – particularly in BPO representing a range of industries including IT, outsourcing, education, banking and financial services. The report was based on a study of more than four million professionals and over 19,000 active companies in the Philippines on LinkedIn. Feon Ang, LinkedIn vice president for Talent and Learning Solutions in Asia Pacific, acknowledged that much of the boost to the Philippine economy is attributed to the BPO industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information