US-headquartered international business communications technology company Avaya said it remains bullish on the Philippine growth story, especially the continued growth of the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. Edgardo Doctolero, Avaya Philippines country director, said the BPO and contact center industry is where the company’s strength lies and Avaya continues to grow in that space. Avaya’s most visible products are office telephone systems. Doctolero also said the prospects for the country’s business environment remains bright, especially with the government’s focus on improving the Philippines’ antiquated infrastructure. Avaya’s vice president for hospitality and digital transformation Frederick Sabty also urged Philippine firms to take the initiative in transforming their customer engagement strategies to be always ahead in the market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information