Megaworld, the Philippines’ largest office developer and lessor continues to see bright prospect in Iloilo City’s business process outsourcing (BPO) sector. The bullish outlook has prompted Megaworld to open two new office towers in Iloilo City to cater to demands from companies coming into the city, including BPO locators. The company expects to reach 100,000 square meters of office spaces in Iloilo Business Park by 2020. The available space will cater to around 40,000 workers, mostly in the BPO sector. At present, Iloilo Business Park hosts around 15,000 office workers from the seven BPO companies that are currently based in the 72-hectare township in Mandurriao, which has been positioned to be Iloilo City’s central business district.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information