Employees of outsourcing and offshoring firm MicroSourcing are contributing to the community by donating school kits to Children of Asia, a non-profit organization that assists orphaned and distressed children in Asia. The fundraising drive was in partnership with the “Happy to Help” fundraising program of Children’s Hour. MicroSourcing Cebu employees pooled resources to come up with schools kits, each containing eight notebooks, five pencils, four ballpoint pens, two erasers, one sharpener, one pair of scissors, two writing exercise booklets, four pads of writing paper, three long folders, three short folders, one pair of black shoes, one plastic ruler, one pack of crayons, and a backpack.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information