AEON Towers, the 33-level building currently in construction in Davao City, will become the tallest skyscraper in Mindanao. The tower, located at JP Laurel Avenue in Davao’s Central Business District, will feature business process outsourcing (BPO) offices, together with other features such as a luxury hotel, fitness gym, jogging lane, shops, sky deck pools and other offices. AEON Towers has now reached the 18th floor in its ongoing construction, more than the halfway through the 33-level project. The project’s developer, FTC Group of Companies, is planning for completion by the end of this year. Davao is considered as one of the emerging cities in terms of BPO investments.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information