MiraMed Global Services—a healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM) services and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions provider—has named Fred Fazio as its new chief financial officer. Fazio will oversee the financial and risk management strategies for the MiraMed Global Family of Companies and will be responsible for the implementation of the financial policies and procedures. He will directly work with MiraMed chairman and CEO Tony Mira, as well as MiraMed president Michael O’Boyle, to implement the company’s goals. Fazio has over eighteen years of investment banking and private equity experience. His presence in the company will further push MiraMed’s commitment to client satisfaction and innovation, said Mira.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information